You’re going to love this pistachio pesto pasta! It’s very creamy and full of flavor. This would be a great recipe to add to your arsenal of easy plant-based meals! It helps satisfy all of those cravings and is perfect for those moments where you want something rich but sensible. We hope you love it as much as we do!
This Pistachio Pesto Pasta Recipe is:
- a great meal for your plant-based family
- super rich and creamy
- can be made in under 20 minutes
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 5 large fresh basil leaves + extra for garnish
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 8-12 oz package dry pasta
- 1 cup plant-based parmesan substitute
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare the dry pasta according to the directions on the box.
- In a food processor: pulse the basil, pistachios, oil, parmesan, and garlic until the mixture is well blended and all of the pistachios are broken down into tiny pieces.
- As soon as the pasta is drained, return it to the hot pot and add the pesto immediately.
- Stir the pesto into the pasta until all of the pasta is well coated and the cheese has started to melt.
- Salt and pepper to taste and garnish with a little more sliced fresh basil.