This vegan squash with creamy garlic sauce is a game-changer! It’s quick and packed with flavor. It’s a very sensible and filling meal, so you can eat it without feeling guilty. Make this recipe and enjoy it in under 30 min! What’s not to love about it?!
This Squash with Creamy Garlic Sauce Recipe is:
- an easy vegan family meal
- a flavorful healthy alternative
- low carb friendly
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 package frozen green zucchini spirals
- 1 package frozen butternut squash spirals
- 2 cups cashew milk
- 2 cloves fresh garlic - minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
- Cook the zucchini and squash spirals according to the directions on the package.
- While they are cooking, use a medium sized saucepan to bring the garlic and cashew milk to a boil. Allow the sauce to boil for ten minutes, stirring often, before adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked squash and zucchini, top with fresh parsley and serve.