This loaded baked potato soup is exactly what you have been looking for. Let’s say you just started on your journey to becoming a plant-based family. You love soup, but the creamy part is missing because you can’t use dairy. If you continue down this path of frustration, you will probably not know what to eat and might revert back to your old ways. This soup will change your life and solve the problem for you. It is creamy, hearty and hits the spot every time!
This Vegan Cheesy Loaded Potato Soup Recipe is:
- a welcomed addition to your plant-based meal plans
- an easy plant-based meal
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 cups diced canned potatoes
- 4 cups cashew milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup fresh chopped scallions
- ¼ cup plant-based cheese shreds
- 4 strips plant-based bacon - cooked & finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized saucepan: cook the potatoes in the milk, over medium heat, for ten minutes.
- Add in the garlic and onion powders as the soup cooks.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste, once the soup is removed from the heat.
- After ladling the soup into bowls, top with bacon crumbles, cheese shreds and scallions before serving.