Remember going to a sporting event as a kid and getting a nice, BIG, order of nachos and cheese? That was awesome but this is BETTER! This vegan nacho cheese recipe is great for those moments where you want to take a trip down memory lane and reminisce about the good times… or when you just want some delicious nachos! Bring it out during game days or family gatherings. It’s a great addition to recipe list for your plant-based family!
This Vegan Nacho Cheese Recipe is:
- quick and easy to make in under 15 minutes!
- kid-friendly and fun to eat
- a great addition to your vegan meal plan
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup raw or dry roasted cashews, whole or chopped pieces
- ½ cup plain unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- whatever you want to use to dip into it: vegetables, fruits, or chips
- Place cashews in a food processor, or high-speed blender, and process into a smooth cashew butter, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the cashew milk and process until evenly combined with the cashew butter and smooth, stopping as needed to scrape down the sides.
- Add the vinegar, nutritional yeast, paprika, chili powder and salt and process until evenly combined with the cashew butter and milk mixture and the cheese is smooth.
- Enjoy with chips, nachos crackers, pretzels, fruits, vegetables or any food of choice!