You guys are going to love this one, LGD Fam! These vegan oatmeal cream pies will take you back in time. Back to a time when things seemed so simple and responsibilities were virtually non-existent. Living the DREAM! We’ve brought them back but this time, they’re better! No unnecessary crap or artificial fillers, just delicious vegan goodness!
This Vegan Oatmeal Cream Pies Recipe is:
- super tasty and oil free
- quick and easy to make
- the perfect snack for your plant-based family
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup quick cooking oats
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tsp molasses
- ½ cup vegan vanilla marshmallows
- Preset your oven to 325°F and line a baking tray with a sheet parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine together the oat flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add and mix in the maple syrup, tahini and molasses until well combined with the dry ingredients.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of batter per cookie onto the baking sheet, rounded and evenly spread apart by about an inch from each other, for a total of about 8 tablespoons.
- Bake cookies in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place on counter to cool down to room temperature.
- Place the marshmallows into a bowl and microwave in 10 second increments, stirring the marshmallows after each heating, until they are melted and form a smooth fluff.
- To make one oatmeal cream pie, flip two cookies upside down, place about two tablespoons of marshmallow fluff onto one cookie and sandwich the other cookie on top.
- Repeat with rest of cookies and marshmallow fluff to make 4 oatmeal cream pies.