Acai smoothie bowls are a very satisfying treat for when the weather gets warm. They are super tasty and are a great way to get antioxidants and many other vitamins and nutrients! Kids will enjoy them and have a blast customizing them with their favorite toppings! This vegan acai smoothie bowl is quick and easy, naturally sweetened and can be made free of all major allergens, making it an awesome healthy treat everyone can enjoy!
This Acai Smoothie Bowl Recipe is:
- perfect snack for your plant-based family
- quick and easy to make
- a fun thing to make with the kids
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 to 3 bananas, frozen
- 1 frozen pure unsweetened acai packet
- ¼ cup vegan yogurt or non-dairy milk of choice
- granola/coconut flakes/fruit toppings of choice
- Break up the frozen bananas into chunks and slightly thaw the acai by running the packet under warm water.
- Place the banana, acai and vegan yogurt, or non-dairy milk of choice, into a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Process everything together until well combined and smooth. Serve in a bowl and add toppings of choice, such as granola, coconut flakes and sliced banana.