Breakfast sandwiches have been a popular thing for as long as I can remember! They are super simple to make, absolutely scrumptious, and they’re handheld. Here at LGD, we have put together a vegan sausage biscuit for you guys and it is A-MAZ-ING (if we do say so ourselves). The best part about it is that you don’t have to spend endless time making it AND your family will love them! This would be a great breakfast option to add to your family’s plant-based meal plan! Can you feel your taste buds jumping for joy?!
This Vegan Sausage Biscuits Recipe is:
- an easy plant-based family meal
- usable for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- a quick option for a meal prep
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 pkg Pillsbury biscuits
- 1 pkg plant-based sausage
- 6 to 8 slices plant-based cheese
- Place the biscuits in the oven and bake according to the instructions on the package.
- While the biscuits are baking, form the sausage into 6-8 patties, and brown on each side, in a medium-sized skillet, over medium heat.
- After the biscuits are done, remove them from the oven, cut them in half, and place ½ slice of cheese on each top and bottom half of the biscuits.
- Return them to the oven for two more minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and place a sausage patty on each biscuit bottom.
- Add the tops to the sandwiches and serve immediately.