We all have those days when it feels like we don’t have enough time for anything, especially eating. It’s great to have a quick and healthy option like these vegan chocolate chip protein bars to hold you over until the next meal. They are super easy to make and extremely tasty! They are an easy breakfast option, a delicious snack to pack for your kids lunch, or to enjoy as your midday snack. A great snack option for you and your plant-based family!
This Vegan Chocolate Chip Protein Bars Recipe is:
- the perfect snack for your plant-based family
- a great snack for when you’re on-the-go
- quick and easy to make
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ½ cup vanilla or plain flavored vegan protein powder
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 8 Medjool dates (pits removed)
- 2 tbsp pure nut or seed butter of choice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Place the protein powder, dates, oats, nut or seed butter of choice and salt in a food processor and process until mixture forms a large combined ball, about 5 minutes.
- If mixture feels warm after processing, allow to cool down for a few minutes. Then remove mixture from food processor and mix and press the chocolate chips into the mixture by hand.
- Line a rectangle or square shaped container with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Place the mixture into the container and flatten down evenly into the base of the container.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 5 minutes minimum and then remove and cut into 4 even sized bars.