This mustard potato salad recipe is extremely simple to make and simply delicious! The delicious flavors from the mustard mix together so well and bring out all of the flavors in the salad. Make this dish for your next potluck, cookout, or add this to your plant-based family’s meal plan!
This Mustard Potato Salad Recipe is:
- an extremely easy vegan meal
- very versatile as far as the amount you want to make
- perfect for those days when you want something simple and tasty
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 can sliced baby potatoes - well rinsed & drained
- 2 ribs celery - rinsed & thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley + extra for garnish
- ¼ cup plant-based mayo
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, gently fold all of the ingredients together with a spatula until they are well combined. Salt and pepper the salad to taste.
- Serve immediately, or chill for an hour before serving.
- Top with extra fresh chopped parsley.