This sugar snap pea salad is so flavorful and refreshing! This is a very tasty salad dish and the best part is that it only takes 15 minutes to put together. It’s the perfect salad to make when you want something simple and packed with a mouthwatering assortment of flavors. You can have it for dinner, make it as a side dish, or blow your friends tastebuds out of the water at the next cookout/potluck!
This Sugar Snap Pea Salad Recipe is:
- an easy vegan family meal
- a flavorful, healthy alternative
- packed with flavor
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Bring a medium-sized pan of water to a boil before adding the sugar snap peas.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow the peas to rest in the hot water for three minutes. Drain the peas and rinse them in cold water, then move them to fresh clean paper towels to dry.
- Combine the lemon juice, agave, and vinegar in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- Move the dry sugar snap peas to a medium-sized mixing bowl and add the strawberries, sunflower seeds, and cabbage.
- Gently toss the salad in the dressing before serving.