These sweet mustard tofu wraps are amazing in SO many ways. They are easy to make, packed with flavor, loads of plant-based protein, and perfect for those that are aiming to be even more health conscious! Try them out for your next family meal, we’re sure they won’t disappoint!
This Sweet Mustard Tofu Wraps Recipe is:
- an easy plant-based meal
- great when you want something tangy and sweet
- a delicious and nutritious snack
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 10 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 cup cubed extra firm tofu
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ cup sliced red cabbage
- ½ cup matchstick carrots
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup mustard
- ¼ cup plant-based mayo
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- In a non-stick skillet, over medium heat, combine the tofu and the spices, and gently stir until the tofu cubes are well coated.
- Continue cooking for 8-10 minutes until the tofu is golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, mayo, and agave to create the dressing.
- Add carrots, cabbage, and browned tofu cubes to each lettuce leaf before drizzling with the dressing and sprinkling with sliced scallions.