This tabouli rice salad is super tasty and like many of our other recipes, it’s simple to make and only requires a few ingredients! The salad is very light and refreshing so it’s perfect for those warmer days. Feel free to break it out at your next cookout, we’re sure it’ll be a crowd favorite!
This Tabouli Rice Salad Recipe is:
- an excellent vegan meal option
- perfect meal to make when in a time crunch
- very simple to make
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup microwaveable rice
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- ¼ cup fresh chopped mint
- ½ cup fresh chopped tomato
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar salt & pepper to taste
- Microwave the rice according to the directions.
- Once it has finished cooking, spread it out on a plate with a fork to cool.
- Add parsley, mint, tomato, garlic and onion powders, lemon juice, and vinegar to a medium sized mixing bowl and stir gently until well combined.
- Once the rice has cooled, (about eight minutes), add it to the tabouli mixture and fold it in gently. Salt and pepper the salad to taste and serve.