This PB&J granola comes out of the oven smelling and tasting like peanut butter and grape jelly, which is already a popular flavor combo among kids! It is quick and easy to make in 15 minutes or less with just 5 ingredients and is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, naturally sweetened and a fun and healthy snack.
This PB&J Granola Recipe is:
- a tasty treat
- quick and easy to prepare
- the perfect snack for you and your little ones
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp pure smooth peanut butter
- Preheat oven to Bake at 325°F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, raisins, salt, peanut butter and maple syrup until evenly combined.
- Dump the granola mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it out into a flat layer.
- Place in the oven to bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven and use a spatula to flip over the pieces and return to the oven to bake for 5 more minutes.
- Allow granola to cool down to room temperature.
Latest posts by Cory Warren (see all)
- Your Plant Based Family Update – September 14, 2018 - September 14, 2018
- Dr. Joel Kahn Debunks All The Myths! - September 14, 2018
- Your Plant Based Family Update – September 6, 2018 - September 6, 2018