These granola roll-ups are packed with plant-based power to supply you with that MUCH needed energy on your busiest days. They are a perfect snack but also make for a great quick breakfast! You can make them in bulk and grab them and go about your day. Customize them to your liking, add your favorite granola mix, spreads, fruit, whatever you’d like!
This Granola Roll-Ups Recipe is:
- a quick vegan meal/snack
- easy to make in bulk
- packed with plant-based flavor
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 burrito sized whole wheat wrap
- 3 tbsp fresh natural peanut butter
- ½ banana - sliced
- ¼ cup granola cereal
- 1 tsp vegan coconut butterscotch syrup
- Spread the peanut butter thinly over the tortilla and add the banana slices.
- Sprinkle the granola over the peanut butter and bananas and then drizzle the butterscotch syrup over the top.
- Gently roll up the tortilla to form a wrap.
- With a sharp knife, remove both ends of the wrap and then slice it into three sections before serving.