Who says brussel sprouts aren’t tasty?! NOT US. Brussel sprouts are such a nutrient dense vegetable and it would be a shame not to include them in your diet due to not having a great recipe. It makes for a great accompaniment to all of your favorite dishes or … make this the main course! This Sesame Brussel Sprout recipe will win over even lifelong dislikers of brussel sprouts!
This Sesame Brussel Sprouts Recipe is:
- a great vegan option
- keto friendly and low carb
- a crunchy and flavorful dish
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 lb brussel sprouts - rinsed and trimmed
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ cup liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- On a large baking sheet, lined with foil, spread out the brussel sprouts.
- Combine all of the other ingredients in a small bowl and then drizzle the mixture over all of the sprouts on the baking sheet.
- Bake the sprouts for fifteen minutes.
- Remove the sheet from the oven and allow it to cool for five minutes before transferring the sprouts and all of the liquid on the pan into a serving dish.
- Gently toss the sprouts with the sauce before serving.