Parfaits are the perfect option for an on-the-go breakfast, a light midday snack, or post-dinner dessert! This raspberry parfait really hits the spot, it’s the perfect amount of sweet to kickstart your morning or satisfy that nagging sweet tooth without going completely off the deep end! The kids love it and you’ll love giving it to them! These parfaits are where delicious meets guilt-free eating!
This Raspberry Yogurt Parfaits Recipe is:
- a great plant-based meal
- an excellent option for breakfast or dessert
- packed with nutrients and vitamins
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 - 16oz containers plain almond yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup agave syrup
- 1 cup fresh raspberries - rinsed & drained
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- In a large mixing bowl, gently combine all of the ingredients with a spatula. (The parfaits will come out best, if most of the berries are slightly smashed, but not completely blended into the yogurt mixture.)
- Spoon servings into individual cups or bowls and cover them with plastic wrap before placing them in the freezer.
- Freeze the parfaits for two hours, or keep them in the freezer overnight and allow them to thaw 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with raspberries & mint leaves.