Oh man! These Strawberry White Wine Spritzers are amazing. They are super refreshing and a perfect drink for those warmer days. They are super easy to make and are usually the fan favorite whenever they are around and rightfully so, they are so freaking GOOD!
This Strawberry White Wine Spritzers Recipe is:
- a great option to drink
- refreshing and light
- perfect for your next dinner party
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 medium strawberries
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 oz agave syrup
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 oz strawberry vodka - chilled
- 4 oz chardonnay - chilled
- seltzer water - chilled
- mint for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the berries, agave, and the mint together. (If you do not have a cocktail muddler, you can use a fork to mash the berries, mint and agave.)
- Add the ice, vodka, and white wine and stir (or shake) the mixture until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large wine glass and add seltzer water until the glass is filled.
- Give it a gentle stir and garnish with fresh mint to serve immediately.