One of the biggest things we hear from people thinking about transitioning into a plant-based diet is “I just don’t want to give up my favorite foods”, well… YOU DON’T HAVE TO! We love taking classic comfort food dishes and making them vegan. This vegan shepherd’s pie bowl is the perfect example of that. No more having to sacrifice health for flavors! This dish can be made in a short amount of time, making it a perfect addition to your plant-based family’s meal plan!
This Vegan Shepherd’s Pie Bowl Recipe is:
- a great plant-based meal
- prepared in 15 minutes or less
- packed with nutrients and vitamins
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 – 12 oz package frozen plant-based beef crumbles
- 1 - 15 oz can sliced potatoes - rinsed & drained
- 1 – 8 oz package sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook the beef crumbles, potatoes, mushrooms, onion, garlic, salt and pepper for ten minutes, stirring often.
- Divide the shepherd’s pie into four bowls and top with fresh chopped parsley before serving.