Curry is a very tasty and popular dish in many Eastern countries. People often stray away from making this dish due to the complex spice balance but here at LGD we’ve simplified it for you guys! This vegan tempeh rice curry gives you all of the amazing taste in a traditional curry in half the time and half the troubles. Packed with so many incredible flavors and quality plant-based protein, this is a perfect dish to add to your family’s meal plan.
This Tempeh Rice Curry Recipe is:
- packed with loads of flavor and protein
- amazing and easy to make
- extremely filling and satisfying
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 8 oz package ready rice
- 1 8 oz package tempeh
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup diced roasted red pepper
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- fresh sliced scallions to serve
- In a medium sized sauté pan, combine all of the ingredients, and cook for ten minutes. Break up any clumps of rice or tempeh with a wooden spoon as the mixture cooks.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh sliced scallions.