This caramel apple smoothie recipe will change your life. As a huge fan of Vega’s new salted caramel protein powder flavor, I am posting this recipe of theirs, with permission, to share the goodness. I made this smoothie probably four days straight the moment I had it, so I am so happy to bring it to you. Please note that the image below of the Vega Salted Caramel protein powder is an affiliate link, which means that Amazon will throw me some loose change if you happen to click and purchase. Much love!
It might seem strange to put oatmeal into a smoothie, but think of it as oat flour. After you put it into a really good blender, you will totally pulverize the oatmeal and it will make a wonderful thickness to your smoothie that you will love. The nutmeg and cinnamon add to it to make an excellent flavor profile. Easy vegan meals don’t get easier than this. If you are on the go or in a bind and need something that can truly satisfy, this is it.
This Salted Caramel Protein Powder from Vega is:
- 20 grams plant-based protein
- full of both veggies and greens
- only 110-120 calories
- sweetened with 1 gram of sugar
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop of Vega's Salted Caramel Protein & Greens Smoothie Mix
- 3 tbsp gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 apple, chopped
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup ice
- Add all ingredients in the order listed and blend.
Latest posts by Cory Warren (see all)
- From Triathlons To Standing Desk, Eight Hour Workdays - November 14, 2019
- Sweet Onion Barbecue Sandwich - May 23, 2019
- Welcome Back To Lean Green DAD! - May 19, 2019