Ahhhh, popsicles… The perfect snack on a warm day! Homemade popsicles are awesome, they’re fun to make and you can add all of your favorite flavors. These lemon blueberry popsicles are A-MAZ-ING. The sweetness of the blueberries mixed with the hint of tartness from the lemons makes these a hit!
This Lemon Blueberry Popsicles Recipe is:
- a great vegan snack/dessert option
- refreshing and bursting with flavor
- packed with nutrients and vitamins
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 pint blueberries - rinsed & drained
- 2 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- ½ cup agave syrup
- juice from half a lemon
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse several times until the berries have been broken up, but not completely pulverized.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds or ice cube trays. If using trays, you can cover each tray with cellophane and then punch toothpicks through into each section to create popsicle cubes.
- Freeze your popsicles overnight and allow them to set out for three minutes before removing from the molds.