Potato salad can often be a dish that is a complete hit or a total miss. Sometimes too bland, mushy, or just flat out BORING. This delicious cauliflower, potato, and arugula salad offsets any objection people may have in regards to potato salad. It has loads of flavor, is packed with vitamins, and a crunch with every bite you take! Make potato salad a star dish again!
This Cauliflower, Potato & Arugula Salad Recipe is:
- a simple vegan recipe
- incredibly flavorful
- a great plant-based alternative
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 cups blanched cauliflower
- 2 cups boiled potatoes - peeled & cubed
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp coriander
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Boil the potatoes and blanch the cauliflower first.
- Then rinse the vegetables with cold water, before draining them and then placing them in the refrigerator - covered - to chill for at least an hour. (You can also do this the night before).
- To make the dressing - stir the Dijon, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and coriander together until the dressing is smooth.
- In a large bowl toss the arugula, potatoes, cauliflower, and Dijon dressing together and serve immediately.