Bowls make everything easier and they’re absolutely amazing. They’re easy to make, easy to clean up, and everyone loves them! This vegan cheesy sausage breakfast bowl is one of my go-to breakfast favorites. It perfectly combines all of the best breakfast flavors in one bowl. It doesn’t get any better than this!
This Vegan Cheesy Sausage Breakfast Bowls Recipe is:
- packed with loads of flavor and protein
- amazing and easy to make
- extremely filling and satisfying
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 – 16 oz pkg plant-based sausage
- 1 – 15 oz can sliced potatoes - drained
- 1 – 15 oz can sweet corn - drained
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- 1 cup plant-based cheese shreds
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown the sausage and onions for three minutes, stirring constantly, and breaking the sausage into small pieces.
- Add the potatoes, and continue cooking for three more minutes, stirring often.
- Add in the corn, salt, and pepper, and continue cooking for four more minutes, stirring often.
- Divide the sausage and potatoes into four bowls and top with cheese shreds and fresh sliced scallions.