This raspberry and spinach salad is so freaking amazing! The raspberry adds the perfect twist and brings a plain and boring salad back to life. It’s super easy to prepare and makes a perfect side or main dish (just adjust the servings accordingly). Add this tasty salad to your family’s plant-based meal plan!
This Raspberry & Spinach Salad Recipe is:
- a great vegan meal
- refreshing and bursting with flavor
- packed with nutrients and vitamins
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup red onions - thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp pear or pomegranate vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Toss the raspberries, almonds, and spinach very gently.
- In a separate bowl, soak the sliced red onions in the lemon juice and vinegar, and allow to sit for five minutes.
- Drizzle the dressing (with the onions) over the salad and toss gently.
- Serve immediately with extra sliced almonds for garnish.