Tomato sandwiches are great because they’re so simple to make and take virtually no time to prepare. The only issue is that they can be bland at times. Here at LGD, we’ve added a few different things to bring this sandwich to LIFE! It’s still just as easy to make but now, it’s just loaded with quality flavor.
This Tomato Sandwiches Recipe is:
- a great plant-based meal
- very satisfying and filling
- loaded with flavors and quality nutrients
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 sandwich bun - toasted
- 4 slices fresh tomato
- 3 large basil leaves
- 2 tbsp plant-based mayo
- 2 tbsp plant-based parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Toast the sandwich bun while you rinse the vegetables and slice the tomato.
- When the bun is toasted, spread plant based mayo on each side. Place the tomatoes on the bottom half of the bun and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Top with basil leaves and parmesan cheese before finishing the sandwich with the other bun.