This vegan teriyaki chicken and broccoli is such a tasty meal and super easy to make! The sweet and salty balance really brings the dish together. I’ve found that this is a great dish option for those that are questioning/transitioning into a plant-based diet. It’s perfect for those days where you feel like time isn’t on your side!
This Vegan Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli Recipe is:
- packed with loads of flavor and protein
- amazing and easy to make
- extremely filling and satisfying
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 10 oz pkg plant-based chicken strips
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- ½ cup diced yellow onion
- 2 cups broccoli
- ¼ cup fresh sliced scallions
- 2 tbsp water
- Chop the broccoli into bite sized pieces after rinsing it well.
- In a medium sized skillet, cook the garlic and onion in the water, over medium-high heat, for five minutes. Stir the mixture frequently.
- Add the chicken strips, sauce, and broccoli, and continue cooking for eight more minutes.
- Serve hot topped with fresh sliced scallions.