Who doesn’t love some yummy vegan cookie dough?! This vegan cookie dough recipe is soft, chewy, ooey and gooey…YUM. If you are not too familiar with tahini, which is the main ingredient in this cookie, then don’t worry about it. Although it has a unique smell to it, it will work perfectly with the cookies and you will fall in love with them all over again. Promise.
They are oil-free, naturally sweetened and made with quality ingredients, making them suitable for any kid as a school or at home snack and adults can enjoy them too! Made with only 5 ingredients and ready in just about 15 minutes. Perfect snack or dessert to add to your plant-based family’s meal plan!
This Vegan Cookie Dough Recipe is:
- a great plant-based snack
- a tasty and simple dessert option
- loaded with quality nutrients
And if you love cookies like we do and you are looking for some more easy-to-make cookies with a small amount of ingredients (no chef experience required) you have to check out this simple vegan oatmeal cookie recipe.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour (or sub gluten-free flour if gluten free)
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup creamy tahini (sub peanut butter if you aren't a tahini fan)
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips or chunks
- Preset your oven to Bake at 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add and mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Add the maple syrup and tahini (or peanut butter if you don't like tahini) and mix until everything is evenly combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place 1 teaspoon of batter per cookie onto the baking sheet evenly spread apart from one another by about an inch.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then remove and allow to cool down to room temperature before eating or storing in a container.