Man, do I LOVE a good cookie! Soft, chewy, ooey and gooey… YUM. These mini vegan chocolate chip cookies are all of that and more. They are oil-free, naturally sweetened and made with quality ingredients, making them suitable for any kid as a school or at home snack and adults can enjoy them too! Made with only 5 ingredients and ready in just about 15 minutes. Perfect snack or dessert to add to your plant-based family’s meal plan!
This Vegan Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is:
- a great plant-based snack
- a tasty and simple dessert option
- loaded with quality nutrients
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup creamy tahini (sub peanut butter if you aren't a tahini fan)
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips or chunks
- Preset your oven to Bake at 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, add and mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Add the maple syrup and tahini (or peanut butter if you don't like tahini) and mix until everything is evenly combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place 1 teaspoon of batter per cookie onto the baking sheet evenly spread apart from one another by about an inch.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then remove and allow to cool down to room temperature before eating or storing in a container.