This avocado bruschetta is an amazing appetizer for a nice multi-course dinner. Impress your guests and your family by making this simple yet delicious dish. It can be made with minimal ingredients in a short amount of time. It can also be a great option for a midday snack or a little handheld salad!
These Avocado Bruschetta are:
- a great vegan appetizer/snack
- extremely easy and quick to make
- loaded with delicious flavors and quality nutrients
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ½ ripe avocado - pit removed
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ cup arugula
- ½ cup salad sprouts
- Place the arugula and the sprouts on a plate with the avocado half.
- In a small bowl, combine the diced tomato and the basil.
- In another small bowl, combine the agave, balsamic, and pepper.
- Spoon the tomato mixture into the center of the avocado half, drizzle the balsamic dressing over the top, and serve.