These vegan chili cheese tacos are wonderfully cheesy, melty, delicious and most importantly… 100% VEGAN. They are super simple to whip together and will be enjoyed by everyone, even the little ones. Feel free to customize them to your liking and add your own flair!
This Vegan Chili Cheese Tacos Recipe is:
- a great vegan meal for your family’s meal plan
- very simple to make
- perfect for those busy days
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- Ingredients per taco:
- ½ cup frozen plant-based meat crumbles
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup plant-based cheese shreds
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup cubed avocado
- In a medium sized skillet, over medium heat, cook the meat crumbles for about a minute until it is well heated and the outside has browned a bit.
- In the same skillet cook the cheese, tomato sauce, onion, salt, and pepper over medium heat for five minutes, stirring often.
- Spoon the chili cheese mixture onto the tortilla and top with cubed avocado.