These vegan fried chicken tacos are one of my favorite LGD taco creations. They are delicious and can be easily made whenever you feel like you’re in a time crunch. They can be made in 15 minutes or less and everyone will absolutely love them! You can keep the classic recipe or you can add your favorite seasonings and toppings and kick it up to the next level!
This Vegan Fried Chicken Tacos Recipe is:
- packed with loads of flavor and protein
- amazing and easy to make
- extremely filling and satisfying
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 small flour tortilla
- 1 plant-based breaded chicken patty
- ¼ cup avocado slices
- ¼ cup arugula
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 1 tsp plant-based mayo
- 1 tsp Italian salad dressing
- In a medium-sized skillet, over medium heat brown the tortilla for less than a minute on each side, just until it has some nicely browned spots on the surface.
- Microwave the plant-based chicken patty according to the directions on the package.
- In a small bowl stir the plant-based mayo and the Italian dressing together to create the sauce.
- Spread the arugula on the tortilla before adding the chicken, tomato, and avocado, then drizzle the sauce on top.