Finish up those summer peaches before they go out of season with this peaches n’ cream recipe! It’s a healthy vegan spin on a popular favorite and is a great snack or dessert to have on hand when a craving hits. Add granola or nuts for a nice crunch in every bite or any of your other favorite toppings! This is a great option to pack in your kid’s lunch boxes and can be made in 15 minutes or less!
This Peaches n’ Cashew Cream Recipe is:
- a simple vegan snack
- incredibly flavorful
- a great plant-based alternative
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 4 peaches, pits removed, diced
- ½ cup raw or roasted cashews
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cashew milk
- juice squeezed from ¼ a fresh lemon
- Place cashews into food processor and process into a smooth cashew butter.
- Add a tablespoon at a time of the plant milk and process until forms a smooth cream.
- Add and process in the lemon juice.
- Serve the diced peaches in a small bowl with the cashew cream on top.
Cashew cream may be stored for up to 1 week in fridge.