S’mores are a hit around the campfire, but even when you don’t have the fire, you can still eat them! These energy bites are a healthy, vegan, portable and mess-free version of this classic campfire dessert. You can quickly and easily make them with your kids to take along to school or work or eat them anytime!
This Vegan S’mores Energy Bites Recipe is:
- a great plant-based snack
- a tasty and simple dessert option
- loaded with quality nutrients
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 4 medjool dates, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon quick cooking oats
- 6 Dandies mini vegan marshmallows
- ¼ tsp salt
- Place dates, salt and cocoa powder into food processor and process until it forms a smooth paste.
- Add the oats and mini vegan marshmallows and briefly pulse a few times just to mix them into the paste.
- Use your hands to grab and roll portions of the mixture into small balls and optionally roll the balls in extra oats to coat them.