These pink grapefruit spritzers are the perfect cocktails to entertain your guests at your next dinner party or to curl up on your couch after a long day! They’re tasty, refreshing and have the perfect balance of sweet and sour. You can easily make these non-alcoholic by substituting the prosecco for a sparkling cider/water. Make sure you make enough because they WILL go quickly!
This Pink Grapefruit Spritzers Recipe is:
- a delicious cocktail
- refreshing and bursting with flavor
- a simple option for a dinner party
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 3 pink grapefruit slices
- 1 tsp thinly sliced mint
- ½ tsp lavender sugar
- 2 oz club soda
- 4 oz Prosecco
- Before cocktail time, place the grapefruit and the mint in glasses then sprinkle on the lavender sugar. Top with the two ounces of club soda.
- Freeze the glasses for at least thirty minutes.
- At cocktail time take out the frozen glasses and pour the Prosecco into the glasses before serving.