This pepper steak rice bowl is the perfect meal to make when you are in a time crunch and want a delicious meal but don’t have the time (… or patience) to put it all together. This meal can be made in 15 minutes or less and your family will love it! It’s the perfect dish to add to your family’s plant-based weekly meal plan!
This Vegan Pepper Steak Rice Bowl Recipe is:
- a great plant-based meal
- very quick to put together
- an excellent option as a vegan lunch or dinner
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 – 10 oz package frozen plant-based beef
- 1 – 9 oz package microwaveable rice
- 1 fresh green bell pepper - thinly sliced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 fresh chopped scallions
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, combine all of the ingredients, aside from the scallions, and cook for ten minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat, and serve topped with fresh chopped scallions.