Muffins are often looked at as an easy on-the-go snack/meal that everyone loves and enjoys. These strawberry muffins are packed with flavor and quality ingredients. Feel free to add your favorite fruits and mix-ins for the ultimate muffin experience! They can easily be made into larger batches making this a perfect addition to you and your family’s plant-based meal plan!
This Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins Recipe is:
- packed with loads of flavor and protein
- a great alternative for breakfast, snack of dessert
- extremely filling and satisfying
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- ½ cup plant-based buttery spread
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to Bake at 350°F.
- Finely grind the flax seeds in a blender or food processor.
- Pour the seeds into a large mixing bowl and add the plant-based milk.
- Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes while you gather the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and combine well.
- Spoon the mixture into a coated muffin tin or muffin cups with liners.
- Fill the cups only half way full.
- Bake the muffins 30 minutes.