This vegan blueberry cheesecake yogurt is absolutely amazing! It’s not full of artificial sweeteners or flavoring but they are overflowing with delicious flavors. This recipe is super simple to make and your family and friends will love it! Add it this tasty snack/dessert to your family’s weekly meal plan!
This Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Yogurt Recipe is:
- a great plant-based snack
- a tasty and simple dessert option
- loaded with quality nutrients
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 cup raw cashews or ½ cup raw cashew butter
- ¼ cup So Delicious plain unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- Place raw cashews into food processor and process into smooth cashew butter or simply add the premade raw cashew butter into the food processor for faster prep time.
- Add the coconut yogurt, lemon juice and maple syrup into the food processor with the cashew butter and process until everything is combined and smooth. Then add the blueberries and briefly process just to mix them in.
- Serve into small cups or bowls and top with extra blueberries. Enjoy and store refrigerated!