Here at LGD, we love hearty meals that can be made in a short amount of time. These pinto potato pepper bowls are just that! They make for a nutritious breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It’s a complete and balanced meal containing loads of essential nutrients and plant-based protein! This dish is super flavorful and will definitely be a hit in your household.
This Pinto Potato Pepper Bowls Recipe is:
- a great vegan meal
- hearty and packed with flavor
- packed with plant-based power
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 - 15oz can pinto beans - rinsed & drained
- 1 - 15oz can sliced potatoes - drained
- 1 red bell pepper - rinsed & sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 fresh sliced scallions
- In a large sauté pan heat the potatoes, beans, and peppers, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for eight minutes.
- Add the spices and cook for one more minute before removing from heat.
- Top with fresh chopped scallions before serving.