This vegan curry chicken bowl is a perfect meal for when you want something delicious in a short amount of time. No more sacrificing flavor due to feeling like there isn’t enough time in the day. Make a dish that’s full of flavor, easy to put together, and loved by your family! You can’t go wrong! Try it out and add it to your family’s meal prep next week.
This Vegan Curry Chicken Bowl Recipe is:
- a great plant-based meal
- super easy to make
- a great dish for your plant-based family’s meal plan
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 – 10 oz pkg frozen plant-based chicken strips
- 1 – 9 oz pkg microwaveable rice
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 fresh chopped scallions
- In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, combine all of the ingredients aside from the scallions, and cook for ten minutes, stirring often.
- Remove the curry from the heat and serve topped with fresh chopped scallions.