The Lean Green Dad popular Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites just got a little makeover! Made with wholesome ingredients in under 15 minutes, they are a great plant-based snack for you, your family and your kids. They make the perfect dessert for any special occasion!
This Vegan Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Balls Recipe is:
- a simple vegan snack
- incredibly flavorful
- a great plant-based alternative
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ¾ cup cooked chickpeas
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 4 medjool dates, pits removed
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips
- Add chickpeas, oats, dates, pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice and salt into food processor and process until everything is well combined, stopping when needed to scrape down the sides of the food processor.
- Remove dough ball and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the vegan chocolate chips and gently fold them into the dough using your hands until they are evenly combined into the dough.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dough and form into a ball by rolling it in your hands.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.