There’s a common misconception that you can’t make a delicious and flavorful meal without spending countless hours in the kitchen. Here at LGD, we have made it our mission to bring you and your family incredibly tasty plant-based meals that can be made in 15 minutes or less! This vegan szechuan beef and mushroom recipe is just that! It’s packed with plant-based protein and amazing flavors. This is a great dish to add to your plant-based family’s weekly meal prep!
This Vegan Szechuan Beef & Mushrooms Recipe is:
- a simple vegan meal
- easy to make in 15 min or less
- loaded with plant-based protein
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 10 oz plant-based beef strips
- 2 tbsp Szechuan sauce
- ½ cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup mushrooms - sliced
- ¼ cup scallions - sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- Saute the onions and the mushrooms, over medium-high heat, in a large skillet, for five minutes. Stir the mixture frequently.
- Add the beef, and the sauce, and continue cooking for five more minutes, stirring often.
- Top with the scallions and serve immediately.