The garden stir-fry recipe can be made in so many different ways. You can keep the recipe as is or add all of your favorite veggies and mix-ins. The beauty of this recipe is that it can be made easily in a short amount of time and it would still taste amazing! This is a great recipe to make your little ones try new veggies by making it with all of their favorites and mixing in some new ones! Add this to your family’s plant-based meal plan!
This Garden Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe is:
- a great vegan meal option
- easily adaptable to personal preferences
- very easy to make
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 2 cups canned potatoes - sliced
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- 1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup plant-based parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook the potatoes and the spices for five minutes, stirring often.
- Add the green beans and the tomatoes, and continue cooking for eight more minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve hot, topped with plant-based parmesan cheese.