These vegan breakfast cookies are a great way to start your day! They’re packed with quality nutrients without having to spend time making a whole meal. They’re great options for a quick and easy breakfast but also for a midday snack! They’re extremely easy to make, making them a perfect item to add to your family’s plant-based meal plan!
This Vegan Breakfast Cookies Recipe is:
- packed with loads of flavor and nutrients
- amazing and easy to make
- a great breakfast/snack option
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1½ cups flour
- 1½ cups quick oats
- ¾ cup sugar or stevia (optional)
- 2 tbsp apple juice (maybe a bit more if batter is too dry)
- 2 tbsp finely ground flax seeds
- ½ cup plant-based butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to Bake at 350°F.
- Combine the flax and the apple juice in a large bowl and allow to rest for two minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well by hand or with a mixer.
- Spoon the batter onto a cookie sheet in teaspoon sized scoops, leaving plenty of space for the cookies to spread out.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for ten minutes.
- Allow to cool for three minutes before removing from the baking sheet.