It’s always fun to make fusions of your favorite dishes. These vegan hot doggie tacos are just that! It’s a fusion of two fun dishes and your little ones will love to help you make them. They can be made in a 15 min or less and you can customize them to your liking.
This Vegan Hot Doggie Tacos Recipe is:
- a simple vegan recipe
- incredibly flavorful
- a great plant-based alternative
- a great recipe to make with your kids
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 small flour tortilla
- 1 plant-based hot dog
- ⅛ cup plant-based cheese shreds
- ⅛ cup fresh salad sprouts
- 1 tsp plant-based mayo
- 1 tsp ketchup
- In a medium sized skillet, over medium heat, cook the hot dog on each side for about a minute until it is well heated and the outside has browned a bit.
- Place the tortilla in the same pan and brown it for less than a minute on each side, just until it has some nicely browned spots on each side.
- Spread the plant based mayo in the tortilla, then add the sprouts, cheese, and the dog and top with ketchup.