It’s always fun to make fusions of your favorite dishes. These vegan hot doggie tacos are just that! It’s a fusion of two fun dishes and your little ones will love to help you make them. They can be made in a 15 min or less and you can customize them to your liking.
This Vegan Hot Doggie Tacos Recipe is:
- a simple vegan recipe
- incredibly flavorful
- a great plant-based alternative
- a great recipe to make with your kids
And if hot dogs are your thing, you’ve gotta try these incredibly unique vegan hot dogs.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 small flour tortilla
- 1 plant-based hot dog
- ⅛ cup plant-based cheese shreds
- ⅛ cup fresh salad sprouts
- 1 tsp plant-based mayo
- 1 tsp ketchup
- In a medium sized skillet, over medium heat, cook the hot dog on each side for about a minute until it is well heated and the outside has browned a bit.
- Place the tortilla in the same pan and brown it for less than a minute on each side, just until it has some nicely browned spots on each side.
- Spread the plant based mayo in the tortilla, then add the sprouts, cheese, and the dog and top with ketchup.