Breakfast on the go is always a great option for the busy parent. It can be a challenge to find something that is quick and easy to make. These chocolate & coffee parfaits are just that! Super simple to make, taste delicious, AND you get an added boost from the coffee. This parfait also makes for a great afternoon pick-me-up snack/dessert or a post-dinner dessert! Feel free to pre-make a few and have them ready to go!
This Chocolate & Coffee Parfaits Recipe is:
- an easy and quick on-the-go snack
- a great vegan dessert option
- an added boost to your day
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 3 oz plant-based dark chocolate - crumbled
- 1 - 9 oz container non-dairy whipped topping
- 4 large rectangular graham crackers - crumbled
- 2 - 1 oz pkg instant coffee
- Allow the whipped topping to sit outside the freezer for about ten minutes so that it can soften.
- Add 2 - 1 oz. packages of instant coffee to the container of whipped topping and fold it in well until almost completely combined.
- Crumble the chocolate and graham crackers.
- Choose the containers to use, and then layer each one with graham crackers, chocolate, and coffee flavored whipped topping.
- Repeat, then top each parfait with a chocolate piece before serving.