This pumpkin coconut gelato is the PERFECT dessert fusion. You get the best of both worlds, all in one! This gelato is very creamy and decadent, your family will LOVE it. Best of all, this recipe is 100% plant-based! Make a batch and dive into it whenever you have those cravings!
This Pumpkin Coconut Gelato Recipe is:
- a simple vegan dessert/snack
- easy to customize to your liking
- creamy and flavorful
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 14 oz coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium-sized bowl, with a whisk, combine the sugar, pumpkin, spice, and coconut milk until smooth.
- Cover the bowl, and place the mixture in the freezer.
- It will take about five hours for the gelato to freeze.
- Approximately every half hour, check on the gelato.
- Scrape down the frozen gelato on the sides of the bowl, and mix it in with the less frozen gelato in the center of the bowl.
- After five hours stir the mixture well, and serve topped with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.