Parfaits are a great treat. You can virtually put anything you want in them and make a delicious snack/dessert! These pinkberry parfaits are super tasty and easy to make. You can stick to the recipe we have for you or customize them to your personal liking. You can make a batch and keep them ready to go whenever you’re ready for a tasty snack!
This Pinkberry Parfaits Recipe is:
- a great vegan dessert/snack
- super easy to make
- easily adaptable to your preference
Your berry goodness doesn’t have to end here. Check out this super quick berry goodness.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 8 oz strawberries - rinsed & sliced
- 1- 9 oz container non-dairy whipped topping
- 4 large rectangular graham crackers – crumbled
- Allow the whipped topping to sit outside the freezer for about ten minutes so that it can soften a bit before layering the parfaits.
- Slice the berries and crumble the graham crackers.
- Choose the containers to use, and then layer each dish with graham crackers, berries, and whipped topping.
- Repeat, then top each parfait with a berry before serving.