These apple cinnamon mini muffins are the perfect things to have stocked up at your plant-based home! They make for a great breakfast, snack, or dessert option and EVERYBODY loves them. The best part about them is that they are very easy to make. Make a full batch, enjoy half and save the other half for a later date!
This Apple Cinnamon Mini Muffins Recipe is:
- a great plant-based option
- very nutritious and tasty
- easy to make in bulk
And if apples are your thing, you have to check out this incredible apple crumble recipe.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 - 16 oz pkg plant-based muffin mix
- 2 tbsp flax seeds - ground
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1½ cup apple jelly
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to Bake at 375° F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ground flax seeds and the plant-based milk and allow them to rest for three minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Scoop the muffin batter into greased mini muffin trays, or trays with liners.
- Bake the muffins for fifteen minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool for two minutes before serving.