These apple turnovers recipe is awesome! It’s like having your own personal apple pie! They are very simple to make and your little ones will love helping you make them. The best part about it is that everyone can customize them to their liking. I know my kids love to have their own say so this would be the perfect little dessert to make everyone happy!
This Apple Turnovers Recipe is:
- super tasty and simple to make
- easy to customize
- a great breakfast/snack/dessert option
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 1 - 8 oz container crescent roll dough
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 tsp apple jelly
- Preheat oven to Bake at 375° F.
- Unroll the dough and spread ½ tsp of apple jelly on the center of each section of dough. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll the dough into crescent shapes and place the rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the crescents for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the rolls with brown sugar as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Allow the crescents to cool for two minutes before serving.