Sugar cookies are a personal favorite and a family favorite. They’re just so incredibly tasty and melt in your mouth. Everything you’d want in a cookie, there’s no way you could make them any more perfect, right?! NOPE. The addition of peppermint onto an already delicious sugar cookies takes these babies to a new level! Try them out, you won’t regret it!
This Peppermint Glazed Sugar Cookies Recipe is:
- a simple vegan dessert/snack
- easy to customize to your liking
- super tasty and easy to make
And if peppermint is your fave, you have to check out this awesome minty frozen pop recipe.
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 12 oz refrigerated plant-based sugar cookie dough
- ½ cup crushed candy canes
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- 1-2 tbsp plant-based milk
- Bake the cookies at 325° for 11-13 minutes.
- When the cookies come out of the oven, allow them to cool on the cookie sheets for at least ﬁve minutes before glazing.
- To make the glaze combine the powdered sugar, peppermint extract, and plant-based milk until it has a smooth and even consistency.
- Start with one tablespoon of milk and then add as needed to thin the glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cookies and serve.