Sugar cookies are a personal favorite and a family favorite. They’re just so incredibly tasty and melt in your mouth. Everything you’d want in a cookie, there’s no way you could make them any more perfect, right?! NOPE. The addition of peppermint onto an already delicious sugar cookies takes these babies to a new level! Try them out, you won’t regret it!
This Peppermint Glazed Sugar Cookies Recipe is:
- a simple vegan dessert/snack
- easy to customize to your liking
- super tasty and easy to make
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- 12 oz refrigerated plant-based sugar cookie dough
- ½ cup crushed candy canes
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- 1-2 tbsp plant-based milk
- Bake the cookies at 325° for 11-13 minutes.
- When the cookies come out of the oven, allow them to cool on the cookie sheets for at least ﬁve minutes before glazing.
- To make the glaze combine the powdered sugar, peppermint extract, and plant-based milk until it has a smooth and even consistency.
- Start with one tablespoon of milk and then add as needed to thin the glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cookies and serve.