Potato salad and tacos… Both are amazing food options and many peoples favorites but together?! Seems insane, doesn’t it? It isn’t though, they’re actually quite tasty and make for a quick, delicious meal. The creaminess of the potato salad wrapped up by a warm, toasty tortilla makes for an amazing duo to make your tummy happy and put a smile on your face. Don’t knock it until you try it!
These Potato Salad Tacos are:
- a great vegan meal
- extremely easy and quick to make
- loaded with bold flavors to make your tastebuds dance
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ½ cup canned potatoes - cubed
- ⅛ cup celery - diced
- ⅛ cup radish - diced
- 1 tsp fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp plant-based mayo
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 pkg 8 tortillas
- In a medium sized skillet, over medium heat, toast the tortilla until lightly browned.
- This takes around one minute per side.
- Leaving the parsley aside, combine the mustard and mayo, potatoes, radish, pepper, and celery in a medium sized bowl, until well mixed.
- Spoon the salad onto the tortilla and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.