Potato salad and tacos… Both are amazing food options and many peoples favorites but together?! Seems insane, doesn’t it? It isn’t though, they’re actually quite tasty and make for a quick, delicious meal. The creaminess of the potato salad wrapped up by a warm, toasty tortilla makes for an amazing duo to make your tummy happy and put a smile on your face. Don’t knock it until you try it!
These Potato Salad Tacos are:
- a great vegan meal
- extremely easy and quick to make
- loaded with bold flavors to make your tastebuds dance
And if potatoes are your thing, you have to check this amazing potato recipe out!
Looking for an easy way to help your plant-based family eat more easy vegan meals like this? Try our meal planning app “Prepear” FREE for 30-days and customize your family’s plant-based meal plans each week from our easy-to-use, family-friendly mobile app! You can add as many Lean Green DAD easy plant-based meals as you wish or you can sign up for a monthly paid membership to receive full access to a customized meal plan from Cory to stay as healthy as possible on your family’s journey! Sign up for free by clicking HERE!
- ½ cup canned potatoes - cubed
- ⅛ cup celery - diced
- ⅛ cup radish - diced
- 1 tsp fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp plant-based mayo
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 pkg 8 tortillas
- In a medium sized skillet, over medium heat, toast the tortilla until lightly browned.
- This takes around one minute per side.
- Leaving the parsley aside, combine the mustard and mayo, potatoes, radish, pepper, and celery in a medium sized bowl, until well mixed.
- Spoon the salad onto the tortilla and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.